Withdrawal from the College

Students withdrawing from the College may do so by completing a Change/Withdrawal Form and dropping all courses for which they are registered. This process must be completed in the Office of Student Services. A grade of “W” will be assigned for withdrawals prior to midterm. After midterm, a “WP” (Withdrawn Passing) will be assigned if a student is passing or a grade of “WF” (Withdrawn Failing) will be assigned if the student is failing at the time of withdrawal.

NOTE: Students dropping a class after midterm must do so by the last regularly scheduled day of class.