Withdrawal from a Course

After the schedule change period, a student who drops a course may do so by completing a Change/Withdrawal Form in the Office of Student Services. Prior to midterm, a grade of “W” will be assigned. After midterm, a grade of “WP” (Withdrawn Passing) or “WF” (Withdrawn Failing) will be assigned, dependent upon whether the student is passing or failing at the time he or she drops.

NOTE: Students dropping a class after midterm must do so by the last regularly scheduled day of class.