Registration dates are listed in the calendar section of the College Catalog.
Registration procedures are as follows:
- During the registration period, Bevill State students must make an appointment with his/her academic advisor for the purpose of selecting coursework appropriate for his/her program of study.
- Remove all financial obligations (e.g., tuition, fees, library fees, and bookstore charges) from previous enrollment.
- Complete the registration process during the advising session with an advisor or by registering online at www.bscc.edu. Students must be authorized by their advisor to register online.
- Pay all tuition and fees. Students are not registered until tuition and fees are paid or financial assistance has been arranged. If all tuition and fees are not paid by the end of registration, students will be assessed a $25 late fee.
- Students who do not pay charges for all tuition and fees will be removed from course rosters.
NOTE: Students are required to have all necessary documentation in their academic record files prior to the beginning of their second term. Students who fail to provide the required documentation will not be allowed to register for a second term at Bevill State.