Transient Student Admission Requirements

A student enrolled at another institution may secure permission from that institution to enroll at Bevill State as a transient student by submitting an Application for Admission and certification from the primary institution which certifies that the student is in good standing and/or that the course(s) will be accepted as a part of the student’s academic program. Transient students are not required to submit official transcripts of their previously earned credits at other postsecondary institutions. Transient students must submit a transcript request at the end of the term before a transcript will be issued to the primary institution.