Grade Changes/Appeal Of Course Grade

Students are responsible for the review of their grades at the end of each semester. Students who appeal a grade must do so by the end of the schedule change period of the semester following the one in which the grade was assigned. No grades may be appealed after the schedule change period has ended. If the student feels that a grade is incorrect, he/she should contact the instructor for that course, who will initiate a Change of Grade Form, if necessary. If the instructor does not agree that the grade should be changed, the student can begin the Due Process for Student Academic Grievance outlined in the Student Handbook.