Students seeking admission to Bevill State should follow these steps:
- Complete a Bevill State application for admission online at www.bscc.edu/students/apply-online
- Request an official transcript from high school and any previously attended colleges.
- Students with an earned Associate or Baccalaureate Degree or higher may submit the transcript from the degree granting institution for admission purposes.
- Students with an earned Associate or Baccalaureate Degree or higher do not require a high school transcript.
- Contact the Office of Student Services to schedule an appointment to complete the placement test, if needed.
Applicants who have not provided all the necessary required documents by the required date will be placed on hold for future registration and official transcript release.
Admission to the College does not guarantee acceptance or admission to certain Health Science programs such as Nursing, Emergency Medical Services and Surgical Technology, which may have additional standards for admission. Students should refer to the program descriptions in this Catalog for additional information. Any and all elements of admission requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
There are two types of admission status: unconditional and conditional. All first-time freshmen, readmit, transfer, & dual/accelerated students are considered conditionally admitted when an application is submitted. Transient students are held on a pending status until all required documents are received.
- Unconditional status (UA): Students who have submitted all required documentation may be admitted unconditionally.
- Conditional status (CA): Students who have not submitted all required documentation may be admitted as conditional status. Students with a conditional admission status are not eligible for federal financial aid.